Thursday, June 25, 2009

Visit with Katelyn



"The whole gang...the more the merrier!"






And then the last night Kate and I went to see the play, "Annie" at a community center. It was a blast!



We went on walks and made brownies. It's just fun hanging out with family. We also saw the movie "UP"...and it was the greatest!!




Uncle Bri and Bray Bray


Sweet baby Evey and the infamous...Katelyn








It's so hard to get everyone to smile...








Benji and Katelyn

We went swimming at Grandma's and then to Sunsplash one day. Even grandma went swimming with us, but she would kill me if I posted the pics... ha ha!







We went shopping to Desert Ridge, Scottsdale Fashion, and many more places. I don't think I have shopped that much since before I was married... ha ha!


Awww... I'm so sad that my adorable niece is gone. Katelyn is such a helper, and seriously like a close friend of mine. Since she came by herself it gave us more bonding time. My nieces and nephews grow up so fast and I just want them to know I am ALWAYS here for them. They are so important to me and I just love em' all to pieces.

We had a fun-filled week that's for sure.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That so fun that she got to come!!! My niece Laura just moved out by me. It's so fun to be close to family!