Thursday, August 20, 2009

Best Summer Ever!




Hi everyone! I have missed blogging! It has been very busy this summer and I feel fortunate that we were able to spend so much time with our family. Where should I begin?

First we went to Pennsylvania to see Fred's family. This was Brayden's first time meeting everyone. It is so beautiful there and it was great to see new baby cousins, visit with Grandma, and indulge in the endless food that is always provided. Fred sucked up golf every waking moment.



Grandpa Berish, Dad & Bray



Grandma Gail & Bray




Great-Grandma Berish, and second cousins with Brayden


A few weeks later we drove with Grandma and Uncle Bob to Bev's house. There's never a dull moment and we love spending time with them. We swam every day and did lots of fun things. UT is so gorgeous and there's so many neat stores. If my husband would let us, I would move there. I feel so safe.



Cousins sleep over







From UT we went to a Resort in Scottsdale, AZ -- thanks to my hard-working hubs! He won a trip through work and we certainly got spoiled. He got to golf a little more while Bray and I floated down the lazy river. It was nice to spend time alone as a family. I had a chance to rejuvenate and count my blessings again. The weather was even nice. It couldn't have been more perfect.















And now... it is back to home sweet home. I am focused on packing - even though we haven't even heard about where we are moving.. ha ha! I'm being REALLY optimistic about this move. We are officially moving to Anthem, and if our prayers are answered.. it will be at the end of October. It feels great to dream and get ideas for our first home. I think by packing slowly it will make things a bit easier. Plus I really want to get rid of clutter. We are waiting on two short-sales that we have put offers on. Will keep you posted :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anthem?! Awesome! I think you'll like that community, and I know how important the feeling of safety is for you... so I think that will be a good neighborhood for your family. :]

Work updates! Apparently, Errol is switching regions. His last day is the same as Het's. Now we're going to have to adjust to an entirely different RVP and an AGM... gosh! Oh, and Esteban is taking a one-month leave to take care of some family stuff. Way sad. :( Plus, what are we going to do without him?

I'm not working tomorrow, which I guess means I won't see you until next week. Or at Het's goodbye lunch, if you're going to that.