Monday, November 9, 2009

State Fair




The AZ State Fair is not as great as the one in CA, but it's worth doing a fun activity with the fam, and exposing Bray to new things. We had a great time together. How can you pass up chocolate covered bacon, earth worms, scorpions, or all of the fried festivities? Easy.. we happily resisted!


First Pony Ride


Absolutely loved petting the animals






waiting for the ride to come down




So scared after the ride dropped


I'm never in pictures... because I am a much better photographer.. hee hee


perfect day to go

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I haven't been there in years! I love rides but the ones there always seem to make me sick! Sounds like you had a great time! I can't believe how much Brayden has thinned out!

Don and Sandy said...

There you go again, always having fun!