Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Goin To Grams....

Brian went out of town so it was the perfect excuse to head over to my Mom's and hang out with the cousins so we could help a little too!



But shortly after all of these cute pictures and enjoyable time together everything changed. We were outside playing with all of the fun things Grandma has....




when...Brayden threw up all over me. I was so startled I just started crying! I know.. what a whimp! My instinct reactions aren't always the finest! I had never experienced such an abrupt sickness with no warning signs at all. I thought something may have been worse than just an illness because it came out of nowhere. And of course I felt so sorry for my baby. I rushed her into the tub where she proceded to not keep anything down for HOURS :-( And I was so worried about getting Brian's children sick while their parents were gone ( sorry Bri ...) Good thing my Mom was around because she did laundry all day and got lots of medicine. I love how nurturing my mother is. I just laid by my sicky and hoped that I wouldn't catch the evil bug. I was totally concerned about the "swine flu" because we had been notified that kids at her therapy had gotten it. Her fever kept rising...





And by that night she was begging me for food. Oh.. it's so sad when your suffering child just wants some food....but they will throw up, so no way jose! She was getting dehydrated too, so a long sleepless night, we started worrying about that fever! But by the third day....



SHE GOT HER CRACKER and started feeling much better! I was so relieved to say the least! Who knew she would get so excited... awww... ha ha!

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Cute kids!! :0) I'm glad she's all better! Joshua had his first bout with the "throw-ups" in Nov. and it really upset Ana Paula. It's not easy being the mommy!!
Love ya, Aunt Pat