Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brayden turns 3 !!!














My whimsical, talented, overly joyful, pure SWEETHEART!! has turned the BIG THREE!! I keep saying every year she isn't a "BABY" anymore -- and I fear an "adult" is a better way to describe her. ( "whaaaa!") She talks in such big sentences - using words like, "actually", "sure, mom! I'll help you!" telling her teacher... "You're such a good reader!" or her bus driver.... " You're so CUUTE!", and everyone how much she "Loves!" them! I am so proud of her progress. She is still goin to therapy, and we are constantly learning from our fun-lovin girl! I can't keep track of all the funny things she says anymore. I just don't know where she gets it..hmmmmm! The other morning we were swinging, and she said, "Mom, can you turn off the wind please!" And then we took cookies to our new neighbors, and she said, " Okay, can I have the cookies back now!" Just yesterday she ate a piece of chocolate and then said to me, " Oh no! The chocolate has disappeared, I need another one!" She is a total hoot! Cracks me up all of the time! And she never forgets one darn thing. In fact, she has such a good memory, that she will tie together something she remembers to something that is currently happening. Pure GENIOUS!





All month she would tell everyone on the phone," Guess what?! You're going to a birthday party!" That meant, she was going to a party - her own! But when her actual birthday rolled around, I had to work, so I just made her birthday pancakes and gave her a few gifts. It was fun to just spend the morning with her. She was showered with birthday gifts from her Grandparents though. And the following weekend we had a party with her cousins.











4 comments:

Heidi said...

It's about time!! Just kidding. I haven't been blogging much lately either. Life!! I can't believe Brayden is three. She really isn't a baby anymore! I'm so excited that you are in a home. I'm sad that are even further away. We really need to get together soon. Please call me when you are over in these parts. We should meet at the park or something!

Kalene said...

It is good to hear a update on your little BIG Girl:) I think I would follow the bus crying to school everyday just to make sure she made it!! But you will love the free time- Even if it is working some of it- We all need to do a park playdate soon! Well after the babies- Breannas is coming tomorrow and mine is 2 weeks later! Can't wait!!! Congrats on your house too!! :)

Grandma LeSueur said...

What a cutie!! Happy birthday, Brayden!!! Love, Aunt Patricia

The Banner Family said...

She's a Benda mini-me and seems so happy and cheerful, just like her Mama. Love ya..