Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bray Starts Preschool





I seriously can't believe I am saying that my baby is 3! I am so obsessed with every little thing she does. She is MY WORLD! She has brought me infinite bliss. She's like a butterfly that lands on my nose and tickles me every morning. She's full of sunshine and glow that sheds on everyone she is around. She is a special, "gifted" spirtual angel in certain ways. And I love this gift that I have been blessed with! She is my heart and soul! I could never do enough for her, but she certainly does more for me than I could ask for. I LOVE BRAY BRAY!!!!




Along with being a big girl with a huge vocabulary and lots of stories, comes early pre-school! This was her first week. She is in a class with 9 boys!(YIKES!) And rides home on a huge "REGULAR" school bus, all to herself! Ha Ha! At first I was concerned, but I think it's better because she's not getting overly stimulated! It's just her and Miss Debbie, the bus driver!






Of course the worst part is dropping her off at school in the morning because she has a mini breakdown. But that's why I leave it to my husband to drop her off. (SORRY babe!)She gets therapy at school and goes 4 days a week for 2 and a half hours. So, what does that mean??!! MOMMY GETS SOME ALONE TIME?!!! HUH? What on earth is that? It's been over 4 yrs since I have experienced ANYTHING like this. My alone time has been going to work - and well, that doesn't really count! At this very moment I am sulking in pain because I decided I need to be a free woman! So I started jogging! ( UM HELLO! That takes time - I can't just not exercise for years and then be an olympian athlete in a matter of minutes!Ha!) The aches and pains are good. I feel rejuvenated. The weather has been gorgeous. And it's everything I yearned for. I get so much done without my sweetheart hangin on me all day (bless her heart)! So the TOUGH LOVE of having her in school is paying off in many ways. On the first day of school her teacher told me that Bray kept saying, "okay - school is all done!" She has a way to express things in a sweet manner, but it's comical because it's how she tries to cope with things she doesn't want to do.



We have been busy focusing on potty training and having Bray sleep in her OWN bed! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know I know... can you believe for 3 yrs, this girl has been in bed with us? Sad thing is, I actually miss it! I know we are all sleeping better and it's healthier. I am such a worry wart though.







No comments: