Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BIRTHDAYS GALORE!! ;)

I don't know why it took me so long to realize this, but now I know why things get so crazy at the beginning of the year. Perhaps, it's because Christmas is over and BIRTHDAYS begin... There are 8 birthdays between Jan and April of close family members. Right when one ends another one is just around the corner. February and March are the craziest months of the year for me at work, so it gets really hectic!


Dad's Birthday always comes first :).  I'm so lucky to have a fun-loving, laid back husband. He is always cracking jokes and making "light" of things. I get the privilege of deciding what NOT to give him for Christmas, and what to stash away for his b-day. To me, birthdays are a BIG DEAL!! When I first met my husband I tried really hard to make his special day memorable. One year I hired a, "singing chicken" and sent him to serenade Fred at work. (Okay, so that was a tad  humiliating for the birthday boy) but it was TOTALLY Fred's personality. The next year I threw him a surprise party at his favorite Mexican Restaurant, Aunt Chiladas. These past few years he has not wanted me to do much, but that's not good enough for me, so at least I make a good dinner and hook him up with some good ol' presents! But, I've got somethin' up my sleeve for next year....don't you worry!! :)



HIS FAVOREET PRESENT.... any man's DREAM!!! A RECLINER!!!!!!!

                                           HOMEMADE MEXICAN FOOD - scrum!!


  
An old passion of Martial Arts mixed with a desire to work out for his last present. Note to self: Remind him that he has this....hee hee     

           

No comments: