Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Moo Moo Ma Ma"

I think Bray is trying to get attention because she officially has her own language. At first it was funny, now I'm wondering when this will stop... Brayden is brilliant. She can read very difficult books, sign a ton of different signs, sound out letters, and talk in complete, clear sentences. But for some reason she has started to talk to us in her own language. Here's a clip...




Even if it's a song she will sing the right tune, but the wrong words. I guess it's just a funny "phase" that's she's going through. Silly Bray!

Oh yah, and she keeps putting her finger in her mouth because her back teeth are coming in.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

She is a funny girl! I'm glad that she is feeling better. Please call me sometime when you are at your moms so I can come and visit you!

The Cutest Allens Ever! said...

She is so very cute!! And getting o big! I've been thinking of you. Hope things are goin great!;]

Grandma LeSueur said...

It was fun sitting with you and your cutie in church today! I loved her music-directing. :0)
Love, Patricia