Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME!


We have lots of light coming in. And a lot of tile to make it cool in the summer!

Alas! I am back and excited to fill everyone in on our stressful rollercoaster ride these past few months! It seems like everyone went on FB, but I'm stickin to the blog because it's more personable and I really just want my closest friends and family to be apart of our life!



For those of you who have heard me complaining - or sounding like a broken record - about buying a new house, I am sorry, there will be no more of that! Just to sum it up - we looked for OVER ONE YEAR! ( who does that?!! ) We went through 2 realtors and 2 mortgage companies, and felt like we didn't trust ANYONE! Needless to say, almost everyone in the real estate industry is NOT my friend. I couldn't believe the scams that were going on. We were told to fork out thousands of dollars (SEVERAL) times, even right up to the very second of getting a home. (sure, snap your finger, and pooof...we will just keep forkin out the dough!) That was the most frustrating part. We were hopeful/excited, and then the same night we would be devestated. It went on like this for months. We found a short-sale that FINALLY was accepted the exact time we found the home we ended up buying (go figure!) So - yes, it's such a relief, blessing, and miracle to be in our home! Oh! the pressure, and now that we're here there's lots of new exciting things to worry about... hee heee.. but that's just sarcasm, cuz it's ALL WORTH IT!!




I'm so excited to have SPACE!!! We had toys from wall to wall and were crammed into our tiny, but "homey" quarters in the last place. Now it echos when we talk, and there's so much room to dance around! I LOVE driving into my garage instead of calling the tow company because someone parked in my spot at midnight. I LOVE not having someone do karate above me or play the drums at all hours of the night! I LOVE not carrying groceries up 2 flights of stairs! I love feeling like I can walk to the park safely.(we have such a quiet neighborood with lots of kids too) I'm actually meeting friends instead of running away from creepy people. (it wasn't that bad when we moved in, but it just got worse!) I love doing things for my neighbors instead of locking myself inside all day! Our new address is: 10603 W Desert Star Ln, Peoria, AZ 85382 & Home ph# is 623-251-7338. There's so many new shopping centers, including Wal-Mart, within walking distance. And there's several parks. It's a great community!



I will let you know how the decorating and organizing is coming along! I have no idea where to start! However, I am all unpacked, so that's nice!

No comments: